- Changes the weather around target party member to "rainy."
Casting Time: 2 seconds
How to Obtain
- Second tier storm spells provide the double weather effect. This does not stack with current weather.
- Unlike true rainy weather, Rainstorm does not interfere with scent-based tracking.
- Rainy weather has a chance (33% to 50%) to give water spells a 25% power boost and a corresponding penalty to fire spells. If Suirin Obi or Hachirin-no-Obi is equipped, the weather bonus will always be applied.
- Hydrohelix will always gain the full effect of this weather.
- If the caster has the merit job trait Stormsurge, then this spell will also increase the target's MND by +3 (to a maximum of +7 with full merits).
- Rainstorm will trigger the latent effect on items such as Monsoon Tekko (Accuracy +8 in rainy weather).
- Will activate the weather bonus for all variants of Summoner's Horn and Glyphic Horn, reducing Leviathan's Avatar Perpetuation Cost by 3 or 4, respectively.