- Adds Wind damage to your initial attacks. Reduces your targets resistance to ice.
Casting Time: 3 seconds
Resale Price: 874~891 gil
- Only affects main weapon, which means an off-hand weapon, for example: Bloody Rapier, can still proc its ability, in this case Drain.
- Adds elemental damage to your initial attacks. Subsequent blows by characters for whom multiple attacks are possible do not receive this effect. If the initial attack misses the target, the effect will not be able to process again until the start of the next attack round.
- Each successive activation increases elemental damage strength by 1 up to a predetermined limit and reduces the enemy's resistance against the opposed element.
- Enaero II is affected normally by day and weather bonuses/penalties.
- The enspells II damage calculation are different comparatively to the enspells 1 : the game will your calculate « current » enhancing magic skill for « each strike »(That means if you take your enhancing magic gear off the damage will be reduced automatically for the next strikes). Also, each +15 enhancing magic skills will add 2 more damage.
- Gives -10 magic evasion to ice based spells for a short duration (a few seconds). This means that the landing rate will be increased by 5% on resistant monsters and 10% on non resistant ones (see Magic Accuracy).
- Effect wears off immediately upon changing zones.
- Additional elemental damage effect accumulated is retained when changing weapons, as long as the spell is active, and is applied to the new main weapon slot.
- Recasting Enaero II while the spell is still active will reset the additional damage effect to the base level.
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
- Macchi Gazlitah will only sell this item under certain circumstances, see the NPC's page for details.