Casting Time: 3 seconds
- Grants Embrava status.
- Because Embrava is a unique status effect, Haste, Regen, and Refresh status effects all stack with Embrava's effects.
- Usable with Accession. Because this spell can target non-party members, parties other than the caster's can be given area-of-effect Embrava.
- Penury lowers the spell MP cost to 10% of maximum MP.
- Perpetuance increases the duration to 3 minutes (3:45 with Savant's Bracers +2).
- Cannot be dispelled except with Extreme Purgation.
- The spell's effect and duration have been weakened substantially since it was introduced, and it no longer grants a Regain effect. Bear this in mind when reading battle strategies from before March 27, 2013.