- Lessens chance of being detected by sight.
Spell cost: 15 MP
Casting Time: 2 seconds
Resale Price: 959~982 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
Price: 5,523 gil Name Location Type Falgima Selbina (H-9) Standard Merchant Tya Padolih Mhaura (G-9) Standard Merchant
Name Level Zone Goblin Leecher 20-23 Inner Horutoto Ruins 21-23 King Ranperre's Tomb 21-23 North Gustaberg 21-23 Dangruf Wadi 21-25 Meriphataud Mountains 21-25 Jugner Forest 21-25 Pashhow Marshlands 22-25 Valkurm Dunes 22-25 Buburimu Peninsula 22-26 Ordelle's Caves 22-26 Maze of Shakhrami 25-29 Sanctuary of Zi'Tah 26-30 Sauromugue Champaign 26-30 Ranguemont Pass 26-30 Batallia Downs 26-30 Rolanberry Fields 27-30 Lower Delkfutt's Tower Yagudo Priest 26-30 Sauromugue Champaign 22-28 Giddeus 24-28 Castle Oztroja 21-25 Meriphataud Mountains Ge'Dha Evileye (NM) 30 Beadeaux Garnet Quadav 30-36 Rolanberry Fields 35-39 Beadeaux
Name Level Cap Zone Wings of Fury (Level 20, 15 minutes, 3 members) Ghelsba Outpost
- The base duration of this spell is ~5 minutes.
- Wearing Skulker's Cape increases the duration of Invisible spells you cast on yourself by a certain percentage.
- Invisible is compatible with Composure, tripling the duration of Invisible spells you cast on yourself.
- When 20-30 seconds remain until Invisible wears off, warning messages will start to be displayed in the chat log every 10 seconds. Typically, the effect will disappear within 10 seconds after the third warning is displayed.
- Invisible players other than yourself still leave visible foot prints in sand/dust or ripples in water. When you are Invisible, you will still be visible (only to yourself), but partially transparent.
- Invisible drops when the player casts any spell, uses almost any job ability or item, attacks an enemy, is directly attacked, or performs almost any other kind of action (although most miscellaneous actions are blocked if you are Invisible). If you are hit by an AoE effect that was not targeted on you, Invisible status will remain.
- The following actions will not remove Invisible:
- The use of Trick Attack.
- The use of any "fireworks" related item.
- The use of crystals while performing a synthesis.
- The use of the Beastmaster/Puppetmaster Pet Commands Fight/Deploy (Summoner Assault (Command) will remove it).
- The use of a Chariot Band, Empress Band or Emperor Band.
- The use of a Dream Boots +1.
- The Invisible effect cannot be overwritten or renewed by another Invisible spell. The effect must wear off (either manually or by time expiration) before Invisible can be applied again. However, if you are recasting Invisible on yourself, it does not need to be removed first -- the act of casting Invisible will remove your current Invis effect, and apply the new one seamlessly. Therefore, it is possible to cast Invisible in front of sight-based aggressive enemies without being detected. This same tactic can be used with anything else that applies an Invisible effect.
- It is not possible to interact with anything in the world (for example, speaking to an NPC or opening a door) while Invisible; the effect must be manually removed first. Take care not to drop the effect in front of anything that aggros by sight.
- As with most Enhancing Magic, the duration of this spell is proportionally shortened when cast on a character under the spell's level. For instance, Invisible will only last approximately half as long when cast on a level 12 character.
- When combined with Scholar's Accession stratagem, this spell can give the Invisible effect to the entire party.
- Ineffective against mobs with True Sight.
Baraero (ra) • Barblizzard (ra) • Barfire (ra) • Barstone (ra) • Barthunder (ra) • Barwater (ra)
Baramnesia (ra) • Barblind (ra) • Barparalyze (ra) • Barpetrify (ra) • Barpoison (ra) • Barsilence (ra) • Barsleep (ra) • Barvirus (ra)
Aquaveil — Blink — Foil — Stoneskin — Phalanx I • II — Protect I • II • III • IV • V — Protectra I • II • III • IV • V — Shell I • II • III • IV • V — Shellra I • II • III • IV • V
Adloquium — Embrava — Erase — Regen I • II • III • IV • V — Refresh I • II • III
Deodorize — Invisible — Sneak
Embrava — Flurry • II — Haste • II
Aurorastorm I • II — Firestorm I • II — Hailstorm I • II — Rainstorm I • II — Sandstorm I • II — Thunderstorm I • II — Voidstorm I • II — Windstorm I • II
Blaze Spikes — Ice Spikes — Reprisal — Shock Spikes
Escape — Recall-Jugner • Meriph • Pashh — Retrace — Teleport-Altep • Dem • Holla • Mea • Vahzl • Yhoat — Warp I • II
Enaero I • II — Enblizzard I • II — Enfire I • II — Enstone I • II — Enthunder I • II — Enwater I • II
Auspice • Inundation • Temper I • II
Boost-VIT • MND • AGI • CHR • STR• DEX• INT — Gain-VIT • MND • AGI • CHR • STR• INT• DEX
Animus Augeo — Animus Minuo — Crusade
Magic Category Jump: Blue Magic • Dark Magic • Divine Magic • Elemental Magic • Enfeebling Magic • Enhancing Magic • Geomancy • Healing Magic • Ninjutsu • Songs • Summoning