Thunderstorm (White Magic)
- Changes the weather around target party member to "thundery."
Casting Time: 3 seconds
Resale Price: ~932 gil
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
- Storm spells provide the single weather effect, not the double effect. This will stack if the zone is already thundery, giving effect of double weather. This will have no effect during a thunderstorm ("double lightning").
- Thundery weather has a chance (33% to 50%) to give lightning spells a 10% power boost and a corresponding penalty to water spells. If Rairin Obi or Hachirin-no-Obi is equipped, the weather bonus will always be applied.
- Ionohelix will always gain the full effect of this weather.
- If the caster has the merit job trait Stormsurge, then this spell will also increase the target's DEX by +3 (to a maximum of +7 with full merits).
- Will activate the weather bonus for all variants of Summoner's Horn and Glyphic Horn, reducing Ramuh's Avatar Perpetuation Cost by 3 or 4, respectively.