Job Trait Overview
- Game Description: Storm-type spells grant a bonus to attributes associated with their element.
- Job Traits are always active.
- Each subsequent upgrade increases bonus value by 1.
- Initial bonus value for all storm-spell except Voidstorm is +3.
- For Voidstorm, all values are halved. Initial bonus for Voidstorm is 1.5 (rounded down) instead of 3 and each additional merit adds 0.5 points instead of 1.
- At level 1 Stormsurge, attribute bonus is 1 (1.5 rounded down), at level 2 it is (1.5+0.5)= 2 points. The effect caps at 3.5 attribute points at level 5 Stormsurge or 3 points bonus rounded down. A player not seeking to cap Stormsurge can stop at level 4 Stormsurge for +6 individual attribute bonuses and +3 Voidstorm bonus. At level 5, Voidstorm attribute bonus will still remain at 3 points, though the individual attribute bonus will now be +7.
- Firestorm = STR
- Rainstorm = MND
- Windstorm = AGI
- Hailstorm = INT
- Thunderstorm = DEX
- Sandstorm = VIT
- Aurorastorm = CHR
- Voidstorm = All Attributes receive +1 (max 3)
- The attribute stats can be passed on to party members via single-target cast, or from the use of the stratagem, Accession.
- Obtained: Scholar Level 75 Merit Group 2