|76 - 77||
||13||A, L, S|
||7||A, L, S, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Kill all the Mamool Ja Executioners.
- You enter at (I-6).
- The Mamool Ja Executioners have around 4500 HP.
- You can stay on the ledges and pull the Mamool Ja from below to avoid Puk aggro.
- There is one section of ledge in north (G-7) that does not connect to the rest; this section also has the only ramp.
- All the enemies are in the large room; the area to the south is empty.
- Provided no one falls off the upper ledge prematurely, the Mamool Ja Executioners are typically pulled in the following order:
- 1. There is a BLU where you come out of the tunnel in (I-6).
- 2-3. BLU and WHM on the ground east of the central island (can be pulled from there or the east ledge).
- 4. NIN on the ground north of the central island (can be pulled from there or the north ledge).
- 5. WHM on the ground south of the central island.
- 6-7. BLU and WHM west of the central island.
- 8. Cross the bridge and pull the BLU from the south on the upper level in (G-8).
- 9. Head west to a NIN on the upper level in (F-7).
- 10-11. Drop down and go north up the ramp for a NIN and WHM.
- 12. Head around the corner to the east and north for a BLU.
- 13. Head across the ground to the Rune in (I-7). When you're almost there, pull the BLU on the upper level in (I-8).
- Can be Trio'd by Nin, Rdm and any other DD, as long as you know the pulls
- A BRD with knowledge of mob locations chain pulling will make this mission easy.
- 3-man group will need to move quickly in order to make time - RDM, THF, NIN worked
- Easily done with small BLM party consisting of three BLM and a Refresher as long as there is at least one person that can remove Shell.
- Easily done with BLU x2 and a RDM. BLU skillchains, Frenetic Rip, Hysteric Barrage, and Disseverment make quick work of the Mamool Ja Executioners. We usually finished 2 or 3 minutes before time ran out.
- Be careful when walking across bridges as the Puk Executioner seem to be able to aggro from the bottom floor.
- The Puk Executioners are susceptible to charm but have some resistance. A BST with proper charm gear can use them against the Mamool Ja Executioners.
- Since all of the Mamool Ja Executioners are spellcasters, it is a good idea to bring a mage who can Silence.
- Can be trioed easy with SAM/DNC, DRG/WHM and another DD. Finished with 5-10 minutes to spare.
- Easily trioed with NIN/WAR, WAR/NIN, and BST/WHM (Main Healer) BST charms puk to fight alongside PT. Finished every time with 5-10 mins. to spare.
- Combinations I've tried and succeeded with are: MNK/NIN, MNK/NIN, BRD/WHM and a RDM/WHM. MNK/NIN, SAM/NIN, BRD/WHM and RDM/WHM. MNK/NIN, MNK/NIN, BRD/WHM, WHM/BLM. With these combos usually finish with 5-15 mins to spare depending on if someone falls off the cliffs too early.
- SAM/DNC, MNK/NIN, RDM/WHM triod easily with 10+ mins to spare, max. 1x convert use needed.
Periqia Missions: PSC | PFC | SP | LC | C | S | SM | CS | SL | FL