||Assault Mission - Bloody Rondo
||Yahsra - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-10)
||Azouph Isle Staging Point
||Defeat the count
||Lv.70, 1-6 mercenaries
||After years of quietly defying Imperial rule, the recluse Count Dracula has recently begun preparations for an assault on Al Zahbi. Infiltrate the Leujaoam Sanctum, locate the count, and slay him before he can execute his plans.
Leujaoam Sanctum Assault Points
- 1 Member: 2,475 (First time, with armband)
- 3 Members: 1,500
- 4 Members: 1,500
- 5 Members: 1,500
- 6 Members: 1,500
A = Aggressive; NA = Non-Aggresive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound;|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Defeat Count Dracula to complete the Assault.
- Count Dracula uses a number of TP moves.
- Nocturnal Servitude: Conal Charm and turns targets into bats. Can be bound or slept with Repose, Lullaby, Sheep Song, or Yawn. Best to use AoE sleep/horde lullaby to get rid of shadows. This effect duration varies, sometimes the player would uncharm before Horde Lullaby even landed, others were around 3 minutes.
- Wings of Gehenna: AoE damage. Removes shadows and causes knockback and stun.
- Decollation: Physical damage.
- Bloodrake: Single target large HP drain. Absorbed by 3 shadows. Can be anticipated by Seigan + Third Eye.
- Heliovoid: AoE status effect drain; takes 1 buff from all people affected
- Eternal Damnation: Gaze Doom
- Having your back turned if he's facing you makes this move have no effect on you.
- Use Holy Water or Cursna to cure status condition.
- Nosferatu's Kiss: AoE drain (~300). TP drain and spawns a Cursed Doppelganger
- Cursed Doppelganger is a copy of the player with the most hate. Will retain gear and any buff (shadows, protect, shell, food) of the player, and will increase slightly in power (For example, Doppelganger'ed a SMN, and gained Double Attack)
- Eternal Damnation causes Doom to any party member in front of him, gaze effect.
- Count Dracula will create a Cursed Doppelganger of his current target when he uses Nosferatu's Kiss
- There is a big pillar on the left side of the map makes kiting extremely easy
- He also has a lot of HP, making rushing risky.
There is no map for this area.