The Susanoo Shuffle
|Orochi||80-82||1||A, T(S), T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Orochi, a Hydra-type Notorious Monster, spawns in the middle of an open area.
- Possesses a moderate Auto Regen effect.
- Highly resistant to Darkness-based magic, including Ice, Earth, and Water.
- Possesses no appreciably high resistance to Light-based magic.
- Completely resists spirit base weaponskills such as Atonement and Spirits Within.
- Uses the following TP moves:
- Draw In
- Barofield: Wind-elemental Area of Effect damage (250-300) with Additional Effect: Weight. Ignores Shadow Images.
- Trembling: Powerful Area of Effect damage with Additional Effect: Dispel. Absorbed by 3 Shadow Images.
- Pyric Bulwark: Physical shield.
- Formless Strikes will not penetrate Physical Shield.
- Polar Bulwark: Magic shield.
- Pyric Blast: Fire-elemental Breath Attack with Additional Effect: Plague.
- Polar Blast: Ice-elemental Breath Attack with Additional Effect: Paralyze.
- Nerve Gas: Area of Effect Poison and Curse attack that deals 20 damage per tick.
- Serpentine Tail: Similar to Spike Flail, which is used when hate is drawn from behind. Absorbed by Shadow Images. Can be used at any time, but used most frequently during its "Tail Phase."
- "Orochi has begun to thrash its tail about.": Emote signal that it has gone into "Tail Phase."
- "The thrashing has ceased.": Emote that signals that the above mode has stopped and will resume its regular behavior.
- In the case of a wipe, Orochi will rapidly Regen to 100% HP.
There is no map for this area.
Periqia Missions: PSC | PFC | SP | LC | C | S | SM | CS | SL | FL