Casting Time: 3 seconds
Can be paired with any of the following spells to create Counter combo.
- Hand-to-Hand-based damage.
- Secondary Modifiers: STR:%
- Speculated to be enhanced by lunar phase, currently under debate.
Skillchain/Magic Burst Info
How to Obtain
- Only used by members of the Gnole family when standing.
- The Lobisons at (F-6) in Jugner Forest (S) seem to stand just about all the time.(69% moon phase and there were 4-5 standing up)
- BLU/WAR with very high def (850+) and Terror Touch or Corrosive Ooze will take very little damage from Lobisons. BLU/WAR + a damage dealer, or NIN/WAR + BLU to stun is your best bet, although more damage dealers are helpful since they recover a lot of HP with their TP move.
- Easily accessible with either Recall-Jugner, Jugner Maw, or using the campaign teleport and simply head west to the Maiden's Spring. Beware because the Lobisons have a fast re-spawn time.
- The Fusty Gnoles around (H-7) of Xarcabard (S) are always standing, day or night.
Mob Family: Gnoles Minimum Blue Mage Level To Acquire: 61 with Magus Jubbah, 64 without Magus Jubbah Name Level Zone Lobison 80-82 Jugner Forest (S) 80-82 La Vaule (S) Rugaroo 85 La Vaule (S) Fusty Gnole 81-82 Xarcabard (S)