Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point
- Take the ferry from Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-5) to Nashmau
- Take the North exit to Caedarva Mire
- You will need a Lamian Fang Key for the Iron Gate in Arrapago Reef.
- Head to I-6 and zone into Arrapago Reef
- Head to the Iron Gate marked 'a' on the first map and trade your Lamian Fang Key to open the gate. Note: Your Lamian Fang Key will break upon use.
- Next continue straight to the next gate marked 'b', using Sneak & Invisible to avoid any Draugar and Lamia
- Make your way to the boat at E-7, marked "A", on the next map, avoiding the True Hearing Soulflayers.
- On the last map, work your way to G-5.
On a run on January 13, 2010 there were up to 5 imps in total in the cave that the Iron Gate is located in.. 1 Imp right in the cave entrance, and 4 further back.
To get there from Dvucca Isle Staging Point 
- Head out of Dvucca Isle Staging Point into Caedarva Mire and head North towards exit 2 and zone into Arrapago Reef at H-8.
- Watch out for the many Heraldic Imps that will litter your path.
- Follow the tunnel until it opens up into a chamber. There will be some undead roaming around so you need to Sneak/Invisible to get past them. Go through the first Iron Door at I-11 which is Marked "H" on the Map.
- If you get to the Iron Door with an Archaic Mirror and True Sight Lamiae, you've gone too far
- Follow the tunnel out into the open and head North to J-9 you will see an area with Jnun cross it. Turn right and head East across some boards with a Haunt on them and follow the path to where the map is marked "C".
- You will be on Map 2, head North-East until you see a ship at (G-8). Cross it and go left.
- Go West as far as possible, then cross the ship.
- Keep going North-East until you go around a bend where some leeches are, then go North as soon as you can and you'll see a cave opening.
There are 3 Heraldic Imps in the rooms just before the Iron Gate.On a run on January 13, 2010 there were upto 5 imps in total in the cave that the Iron Gate is located in.. 1 Imp right in the cave enterance, and 4 further back.
- Staging Point: Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point in Arrapago Reef (Map 2 G-5)
- Assault Mission Giver: Bhoy Yhupplo in Aht Urhgan Whitegate L-9/10
- Fireflies: Reef Fireflies
Name Rank Recommended Level Party Size Points Objective Description Golden Salvage PSC 60 3-6 1100 Recover the figurehead Rumor has it that the golden figurehead from the Black Coffin, the ship of Luzaf the pirate, can be found somewhere within Ilrusi Atoll. Lamia No.13 (Mission) PFC 70 3-6 1200 Eliminate Lamia No.13 Your mission is to hunt down Lamia No.13, a fearsome creature known to have performed vile experiments on the countless corpses of her enemies. Extermination SP 70 3-6 1100 Exterminate all monsters The vermin feasting on the corpses left behind by the Lamiae have multiplied to unnatural numbers. Destroy this threat to the surrounding ecology. Demolition Duty LC 50 3-6 1000 (max?) Demolish the shipwrecks A confidential report states that corsairs are secretly collecting the remains of shipwrecks on the Ilrusi Atoll. Use the automaton issued to you by the on-site engineer to demolish these shipwrecks. Searat Salvation C 60 3-6 1166 (max) Save the Qiqirn divers Qiqirn divers assigned the duty of demolishing wrecks on the Ilrusi Atoll have run into a problem with the local wildlife. Lead them back to safety before they decide to abandon their work. Apkallu Seizure S 60 3-6 1000 Capture the apkallu Famous biologist Professor Clavauert is researching apkallu on Ilrusi Atoll. The more discoveries he makes in Aht Urhgan, the more likely he is to join the Empire. Assist him by capturing apkallu. Lost and Found SM 60 3-6 1000 Find the ring The Empress's uncle Bashalab visited Ilrusi Atoll in secret and lost his ring, the "Eye of Zahak." Escort the royal family's hired agent through Ilrusi Atoll and find his lost ring. Deserter CS 70 3-6 1000 Locate the agents Agents of our Anti-Corsair Task Force have gone AWOL and are hiding somewhere in Ilrusi. Your mission is to swiftly disarm the deviants and take them into custody. All information on these criminals is highly classified and any disclosure of their identity is strictly prohibited. Desperately Seeking Cephalopods SL 70 3-6 1000 Collect ahtapot To increase production of special nighttime camouflage, the Imperial marines require large quantities of a secretion from a rare cephalopod known as the ahtapot, found in the Ilrusi Atoll. Bellerophon's Bliss FL 70 3-6 1500 (always) Defeat Khimaira 14X Troll mercenary leader Martial Maestro Megomak has completed his newest creation, the Khimaira 14X, and taken it to the Ilrusi Atoll for combat testing. You are to locate the abomination and exterminate it.
Item Assault Pts Item Assault Pts Item Assault Pts Item Assault Pts Velocity Earring 3,000 Garrulous Ring 5,000 Grandiose Chain 8,000 Hurling Belt 10,000 Invigorating Cape 10,000 Imperial Kaman 15,000 Storm Zaghnal 15,000 Storm Fife 15,000 Yigit Turban 20,000 Amir Dirs 20,000 Pahluwan Khazagand 20,000