|Rolanberry Fields (S)||53 - 56||10
Respawn: 5 minutes
|A, S, H|
|Vunkerl Inlet (S)||53 - 56||12||A, S, H|
|Caedarva Mire||62 - 66||28||A, S, H|
Respawn: 5 minutes
|A, S, H|
|Bhaflau Thickets||71 - 73||5||A, S, H|
|Wajaom Woodlands||71 - 73||5||A, S, H|
|Mamool Ja Training Grounds - Marids in the Mist||74||3||A, S, H|
|Mamool Ja Training Grounds - The Gathering Storm||2||A, S, H|
|Bhaflau Remnants||5||A, S, H|
|Grimgerde's Chamber||12||A, S, H|
|Rossweisse's Chamber||12||A, S, H|
|Siegrune's Chamber||12||A, S, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Their melee attacks have additional effect: Disease
- Chigoes spawn whenever a Marid uses a TP skill. They will aggro anyone near to both Sight and Sound.
- Chigoes also spawn from Wild Karakul and Mosshorn in Caedarva Mire.
- Additionally in Caedarva Mire, Grauberg (S), Rolanberry Fields (S), and Vunkerl Inlet (S) areas, Chigoes are only visible as part of the environment (no name markers) until someone walks past and aggros them. Use Sneak & Invisible to prevent Chigoe aggro in these areas. Chigoes may be found around any Wild Karakul and also in the tunnels at the following locations of Caedarva Mire:
- Northwest corner of (H-8) inside the tunnel.
- Western exit of the tunnel at (J-7).
- A Critical Hit or damage dealing job abilities such as Jump, Shield Bash, Weapon Bash, or any Weapon Skills will cause them to instantly fall to the ground. You will not receive Experience Points from them unless they are defeated by depleting their HP.
- Some non-damage dealing offensive job abilities such as Box Step or Angon will also cause them to fall instantly.
- Automaton versions of Shield Bash, Flashbulb, Strobe and other job abilities will not cause chigoe to instantly fall to the ground.
- Does not work on the chigoes found in Einherjar or Bhaflau Remnants.
- In Grauberg (S) and Rolanberry Fields (S), Chigoe tend to be found near the bushes. Most noted spots are:
- At F-6/G-6 and where Dragonflies pop in Rolanberry Fields (S)
- At H-11, I-11 and J-11 in Grauberg (S)
- Summoner Blood Pact: Rage does not auto-kill Chigoe. Tested using Carbuncle and meteorite (maybe because this is magic-based damage, testing with physical blood pacts required). (confirmed with Garuda's Predator Claws, hit it partially, and chigoe stayed alive after.)
Also known as the Jigger, the Chigoe is a small parasitic flea found in South America & the Caribbean. Its primary hosts are humans and domestic animals and causes the disease tungiasis. It lives in soft soils and sands. The Chigoe is a part of Order Siphonaptera.