- This ability requires a shield to use.
- As of the July 11, 2011 update, a damage bonus is granted based on the type of shield used.
- Causes a small amount of damage to enemy.
- Produces a large amount of enmity upon usage. Base enmity generated appears to be equivalent to approximately one half of a Provoke. 
- If Valor Gauntlets or Knightly Earring is equipped, this skill is enhanced.
- If Aegis, Fenian Ring, Guardian's Ring, or Highlander's Targe are equipped the damage of Shield Bash is increased.
- Chance of stunning reduces as the difference between the target and the player's level increases (i.e. using Shield Bash via sub Paladin will result in minimal chance of stun versus most tougher enemies.)
- A Puppetmaster's Valoredge Frame can use this job ability. The Hammermill attachment increases the damage and induces a slow effect.
- Will land on a monster that used Perfect Dodge.
- /ja "Shield Bash" <t>
- /ja "Shield Bash" <stnpc>