- Upon usage, a large amount of time-volatile enmity (enmity that decays over time, but not with damage taken) is added to the user.
- The amount of enmity added decays by 1/30 per second. After 30 seconds, all enmity gained from Provoke will have worn off.
- In Ballista and Brenner, this ability temporarily makes you the opponent's target and prevents them from switching targets (which also prevents the opponent from using any self-cast abilities or spells).
- In Besieged (And possibly other areas), provoking a charmed person puts them to sleep.
- A Puppetmaster's Automaton can use this ability by having a Strobe equipped and a Fire Maneuver in place.
- Provoke is NOT affected by Charisma.
- /ja "Provoke" <t>
- /ja "Provoke" <bt>
- /ja "Provoke" <stnpc>