Beastmaster, as a support job, will grant the following traits, abilities, and skills.
Support Job Notes
- Charm's potency is based off of your main job Beastmaster level, not the level it is set at as a Support Job, nor the level of your current Main Job.
- Call Beast cannot be used, as Jugs are equippable only by Beastmasters.
- Charm effectiveness when used with /BST support job is based on the level of BST as a main job. See Charm for more information.
- Call Beast cannot be used as /BST support job, as only a BST main can equip jugs.
Pet's Effect on Experience
- No experience point penalty is incurred while using charmed pets.
- If the /BST uses a pet of a higher level than the highest level party member, the pet's level is used as the highest level party member for purposes of calculating Experience Points. A Beastmaster's pet has no other effects on Experience Points.
Combat Skill Ratings
See Beastmaster Skill Caps for a by-level breakdown of weapon skill limits.
Support Job-activated Equipment