Various pets can be summoned using Call Beast each with their own level caps, strengths and weaknesses.
See the list of Familiars.
- In order to use this ability, user must have a jug equipped in the ammo slot.
- After a certain period, which varies based on the jug used, the summoned pet will disappear if it is still alive.
- Jug pets do not decharm, and are approximately as strong as a Decent Challenge, but with lower HP than a normal mob for < level 75, but > level 75 pets have much more hp.
- Their level varies between 0 and 2 levels below the Beastmaster (up to their cap).
- Aprox 1/2 of the jugs will spawn 2 levels below. 1/3 will be 1 level below, and 1/6 will be same level as Master.
- Monster Gloves and Monster Gloves +1 cause the level to vary between 0 and 1 level below the Beastmaster (up to their cap). Monster gloves +2 will summon Even Match pets only, assuming that the jug pet is uncapped.
- Beast Affinity raises the level cap of jug pets by 2 per merit upgrade, either to a maximum of 99 or as high as the Item Level of your Main Hand weapon.
- Use of Leave will despawn the jug pet.