- Commands your charmed pet to use a random special attack, enhancing skill or enfeebling skill once it has sufficient TP.
- The Sic ability generates a moderate amount of enmity for the master.
- You can see your pet's current TP by typing <pettp>.
- You can use this ability before your pet has 100% TP.
- Doing so will cause the pet to use a random TP move after it attains 100% TP.
- However, if you use Sic with less than 100% TP on a pet that can use magic such as Worms or Hecteyes, it will use a random magic spell instead of waiting for 100%+ TP to use a random TP skill.
- The cooldown remaining on Ready charges is a shared timer with the standard Sic ability. If you summon a Jug Pet while your Sic timer is not completely down, it will NOT have 3 charges to start with, it will have exactly enough charges to be at 3 the moment your previous Sic timer expires. The reverse is also true. If you use Ready and burn 3 charges, release your Jug Pet, and Charm a local monster, you will be unable to use the standard Sic for 3 minutes.