Job Trait Overview
Blue Magic Spells that Achieve this Trait
Auto refresh is obtained differently from other BLU traits- it uses a points system, which has nothing to do with Blue Magic set points (the ones you use to equip spells) - it's specifically about obtaining Auto Refresh.
Different spells weigh more/less toward triggering Auto Refresh when equipped, which is where the points system came from. You can have Auto Refresh by any combination of the spells listed below as long as the sum of their Auto Refresh points adds up to 8 points or higher (based on that list, not on set points). For possible spell combinations, see Blue Mage Traits
Auto Refresh II
- Atma of Ambition (5/tick)
- Atma of Perfect Attendance (5/tick)
- Atma of the Ace Angler (HP below 25%, 20/tick)
- Atma of the Full Moon (5/tick)
- Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity (10/tick)
- Atma of the Stormbird (5/tick)
- Atma of the Foe Flayer (daytime: 30/tick)
Other passive Refresh effects
- Sanction - With the Auto Refresh Imperial Standing bonus selected. Only works below a certain % of your max MP, based on the status of Besieged. 1 MP/tick.
- Sigil - With the Auto Refresh Allied Notes bonus selected Only works below a certain % of your max MP, based on the number of areas your past nation controls. 1 MP/tick.
- Signet - When the "Blood of the Vampyr" Super Kupower is active. Only works below 50% of your max MP. 1 MP/tick.
Gear that enhances this Trait
All equipment listed gives +1 MP/tick Auto Refresh unless otherwise specified.