For adventurers entering into a pact of service with the Allied Forces, the Sigil effect can be acquired by speaking with an Allied Officer. A variety of beneficial effects can be added to the Sigil at the cost of some Allied Notes. There are also some instances where defeating a monster while bestowed with Sigil will result in the dropping of crystals.
- The application of the Signet, Sanction, Sigil, Ionis effects are mutually exclusive and will overwrite each other.
Locations of Allied Officers
Name Location Miliart, T.K. Southern San d'Oria (S) (L-10) Millard, I.M. Bastok Markets (S) (G-4) Mindala-Andola, C.C. Windurst Waters (S) North (G-5)
Effects and Restrictions of the Sigil
- The effects of Sigil are limited to Crystal War areas.
- Unlike Sanction or Signet, you do not receive Allied Notes while you have Sigil on if you are in a regular experience points party.
- You can obtain Sigil from any Allied Officer, even if your allegiance is with another nation.
- If your current Campaign Medal has expired, you will not be allowed to re-acquire Sigil until you have received an evaluation.
- Sigil initially lasts 3 hours 15 minutes, and lasts an additional 15 minutes for each additional level of medal you own.
When getting Sigil, you can choose one or more of the following effects for 50 Allied Notes each:
- If your allied nation has enlisted Titania as a freelance you can choose the following effect for 100 Allied Notes:
- Decreased EXP loss (Varies, see talk page)
The following effects are always granted (all similar to Signet):
- You will not lose TP while resting.
- The rate at which HP is recovered while healing is increased.
- Increased defense and evasion against attacks from your auto-attack target, provided it is Even Match or lower.
The caps on Sigil bonuses are dependent on how many areas your nation has control over:
Controlled Areas Regen HP Cap Refresh MP Cap 0 45% 35% 1 50% 40% 2 55% 45% 3 60% 50% 4 65% 55% 5 70% 60% 6 75% 65% 7 80% 70% 8 85% 75% 9 90% 80% 10 95% 85%
Similar to Signet and Sanction effect, Sigil is one of the few beneficial Status Effects that cannot be directly removed via its icon; once applied, you must wait until the Sigil effect expires on its own, or override it with another effect.
- Sigil is able to be overwritten by itself, resetting its duration.