Monsters Found Here
- Monsters of the same grouping link as they would outside of Einherjar.
- Up to 2 types of monsters will be up upon entry into this specific wing. After those two families have been killed another family and the boss will spawn.
- There is a total of up to 3 waves and 1 boss during each reservation.
Huginn, Muninn, Heithrun or Saehrimnir will not be immediately seen. They will pop as you progress through the chamber's monsters. Muninn and Saehrimnir will leave behind a message stating "the chamber's stagnant aura has somewhat cleared" if defeated or left to depop respectively.
- Huginn may leave behind an Armoury Crate containing various consumable items upon defeat.
- Muninn may weaken the enemies upon defeat. A message stating "the creatures lurking in the shadows have calmed" will be received.
- Heithrun is the rarest of the four and will double the items in treasure chest after defeating boss.
- Saehrimnir may strengthen the enemies if left to despawn. A message stating "the creatures lurking in the shadows have become restless" will be received.