Guardian of Asgarth
|Helmwige's Chamber||2||A, L, T(S), M|
|Schwertleite's Chamber||2||A, L, T(S), M|
|Waltraute's Chamber||2||A, L, T(S), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- One of the possible bosses for Einherjar - Wing II chambers.
- Can Draw In its current target.
- Splits into two versions. Similar to Ying and Yang, both need to be destroyed at about the same time (it will resummon if not killed within a certain time range of each other).
- Uses all the standard golem TP moves.
- Can be stunned.
- Crystal Weapon can cause Petrification
- One of the AoEs does a hate reset/reduction, either Crystal Rain or Ice Break
In Norse mythology, Hrungnir was a Jotun giant with a heart of stone in addition to a head made of stone. He was the strongest of all the Jotuns. He used a stone shield too. Hrungnir was slain by Thor.