Job Trait Overview
- Game Description: Quickens spellcasting.
- Job Traits are always active.
Blue Magic Spells that Activate this Trait
Set two of the following Blue Magic spells to get this trait:
- Please note that while Blue Mage was originally capable of acquiring the full benefits of Fast Cast, there is presumably a bug currently within the game that causes BLU's Fast Cast to grant only half of the previous and standard Fast Cast I bonus.
Corsair Dice Roll that Activates this Trait
The following Corsair roll to get this trait for party members within area of effect:
||-2 to -20%
||-1 to -10%
- All jobs within area of effect party will receive Fast Cast.
- Only the Corsair performing the Phantom Roll receives the negative Bust effect; the rest of the party just loses the roll.
- The exact potency of Phantom Roll results can be reduced for the receiving players if they are of a level higher than the Corsair, however Corsairs still receives full potency.
- Values may not be exact, but within 1% of to these.
- Please see the Phantom Roll page for additional information.
Equipment that Enhances this Effect
Also see: Swith Cape, Swith Cape +1, Witful Belt, Duelist's Tabard +2, Prolix Ring, Heka's Kalasiris, Nares Cap, Tethyan Cap +3.
Fast Cast I
Casting time -10%, recast -5%
Fast Cast II
Casting time -15%, recast -7.5%
Fast Cast III
Casting time -20%, recast -10%
Fast Cast IV
Casting time -25%, recast -12.5%
Fast Cast V
Casting time -30%, recast -15%