||1||A, L, T(S) |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Mint Drop to a ??? at (J-6) in Caedarva Mire. Take Azouph Isle Staging Point.
- (Note: Zoning through Arrapago Reef is not required.)
- Spams -agas tier I - III, and tier II - IV single target nukes. Has a very strong Fast Cast.
- Uses standard Imp Abilities with normal duration.
- Melee attacks are relatively weak, but Frenetic Rip can deal up to 1,300 damage against melee.
- See the talk page for testimonials.
In medieval European demonology, Verdelet is a demon who transports witches to the witches’ sabbath, the gathering of witches and demons to practice witchcraft, eat the meat of slain children, worship Satan, etc. Verdelet is also the master of ceremonies in the court of Hell.