- Transfers one enfeebling effect from target party member to yourself.
Casting Time: 1 second
Resale Price: 1,060~1,066 gil
- Casting Sacrifice while Afflatus Solace is activated grants a bonus to the number and variety of enfeebling effects transferred.
- Absorbs up to 30 status ailments with Afflatus Solace active.
- All ailments removed with the spell Erase can only be absorbed by Sacrifice with Afflatus Solace active.
- Sacrifice will only absorb ailments that do not prevent the White Mage from casting.
- Sacrifice will not absorb negative songs, such as Elegy or Threnody.
- Sacrifice will not absorb Doom or Amnesia
- Sacrifice will not remove the curse effect from moves like Colossal Slam from Briareus
- Sacrifice will remove the Zombie effect from moves like Besieger's Bane by Yaanei
- Sacrifice can absorb ailments already afflicting its caster, the ailment(s) will still be removed from the target,
however, the caster's affliction will not change.
- Despite being an ailment removal spell, Sacrifice is not affected by Divine Veil.
- Sacrifice can be helpful in using Esuna, allowing a White Mage to take ailments from one member(thus fulfilling Esuna's requirements) and removing said ailment(s) from the entire party.
- Status effects you gain with sacrifice are gained with the remaining duration, if you grab a bio that was 5 seconds from wearing off, it will wear off on you in 5 seconds.
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
Name Level Zone Goblin Alchemist 65-68 Gustav Tunnel 66-69 Kuftal Tunnel 66-69 Labyrinth of Onzozo 66-69 Ifrit's Cauldron 62-68 Pso'Xja
- Possible treasure from Union Treasure Caskets