- Commands your summoned jug pet to use a selected special TP attack.
- The Ready ability generates a moderate amount of enmity for the master.
- You can see your pet's current TP by typing <pettp>.
- Selecting this command will show a list of the pet's TP moves, each of which requires number of charges to use (the command /bstpet (if no subcommand is specified) will display the move list, with their charge cost and their index number, in the log).
- There are no minimum TP requirements associated with usage of Ready.
- The cooldown remaining on charges is a shared timer with the standard Sic ability. If you summon a Jug Pet while your Sic timer is not completely down, it will NOT have 3 charges to start with, it will have exactly enough charges to be at 3 the moment your previous Sic timer expires. The reverse is also true. If you use Ready and burn 3 charges, release your Jug Pet, and Charm a local monster, you will be unable to use the standard Sic for 3 minutes.
- Every physical and magical damage dealing TP moves are now imbued with Skillchain Attributes/Magic Burst Properties.
- /pet "(TP Ability)" <me>
- /bstpet X <me>
- Replace the "X" with the index number coresponding to the move you want to use.