|Mount Zhayolm||80||1||A, L, H, Sc|
||1||A, L, H, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery spawn of the Magmatic Eruca found around H-9.
- Unlike other crawlers in the area, Energetic Eruca will not sleep at night.
- Highly resistant to Sleep (Horde Lullaby can sleep it but not for long).
- Immune to damage from blunt weapons (excluding H2H) and slashing weapons.
- Susceptible to Gravity, Bind, Paralyze, and Slow.
- Duoable by a RDM and THF; Solo by RDM/NIN using Joyeuse and dagger, with Barfire on during the fight; Solo by SCH/RDM using Helix
- Soloable by skilled DNC/NIN with Evasion/Haste setup; A very long fight. - % Magical taken gear and saving a good amount of TP is recommended. Videos: [] []
- Soloable/duoable by a BST using Amigo Sabotender. Drug him to the entrance at I-9. Took about 10 min.
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Gloves, which may rarely appraise into Hanzo Tekko. The same damage immunities are present in here as well.