- Deals light elemental damage to an enemy.
- For a power comparison to Holy, here are observations based on a level 90 Light Spirit's casting on Treant Saplings in Caedarva Mire, Lightsday, no weather effect:
- Holy: 180 damage; Banish IV: 406 damage (Consistent; neither spell's damage varied, although few trials were conducted)
- Lowers special defense (damage resistance) of Skeletons and Ghosts by % for seconds. See Damage Types for more information. Effectively allows normal damage to be dealt by types that these Undead are resistant to.
- Spell damage vs undead is multiplied by (% damage)
- Used By Mobs