|Riverne - Site #B01||56 - 57||1||A|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Susceptible to Slow and Elegy, but resistant to Paralyze and Blind. However, an 80WHM/37DRK landed Paralyze with no problems.
- Difficult to sleep without Elemental Seal. Repose seems to be easier to land.
- Builds resistance to sleep quickly and becomes very hard to sleep after 3-4 successful sleep spells.
- Susceptible to Stun, but somewhat resistant to the stun effect of Head Butt and that of Weapon Skills.
- Has a natural Blaze Spikes effect.
- Has Dragon Killer effect.
- Attacks multiple times each round. The number of attacks are equal to the amount of bombs remaining in the Cluster.
- Uses normal Cluster special attacks.
- Seems to use Formation Attack and Sling Bomb fairly often for a decent amount of damage.
- Starts using Self-Destruct below 60% health. Some form of Stun is recommended to prevent this. Can use Self-Destruct several times consecutively.
- Self-Destruct can easily reach 600-1,200 damage, even with Barfire active.
- Circle of Flames can be absorbed by 1-3 shadows, but can be very damaging to pets. Dragoons, Beastmasters, and Puppetmasters should be prepared.
See the Video page.