Casting Time: 3 seconds
How to Obtain
Obtained Merit Point Group 2.
- Slow increases weapon delay and recast time on spells.
- An effect of 100% Slow doubles weapon delay values. For example, a weapon with a delay of 509 normally takes about 8.5 seconds before an attack can be initiated, but with +100% slow, this delay is treated as 1018, equating to 17 seconds between attacks.
- Slow II overwrites the effects of Hojo: Ni, Slow, and Leviathan's Slowga.
- The slow effect from Slow II is calculated with the formula ( + [y * 10] + [floor(dMND * 1.6)])/1024, and caps @ (350+[y*10])/1024, where y = number of merits in Slow II.
- To reach the base cap of 350 a dMND of 75 is required, regardless of merit level.
- Duration is usually 3 minutes but can be much shorter.