|North Gustaberg (S)||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by selecting "Shredded Label" at (G-7) in North Gustaberg (S) with Blue-Labeled Crate key item. A level 60 cap will be placed.
- Assisted by: Fay x6
- Immune to sleep and Elemental Magic. Casts Banishga III, Diaga II and Death. Also has a Silence AoE move. Erase can be very helpful for Bind and Slow.
- Immune to Stun. Death goes through shadows, and is a fairly quick cast, so one would need to already be at a distance in order to outrun it. Super Jump is also effective.
- Uses very few melee attacks, often spamming -na spells, buffs, and debuffs without meleeing at all in between.
- Can use Death before all Fays are killed, and at any % of HP. Death can be casted several times in fight.
- It's possible that unlocking Death is triggered by killing a particular Fay.
- The ability Shield Bash can stop Death Spell.
A feeorin is a type of diminutive fairy in the folklore of England. It is also the collective word for fairies who are usually friendly towards mankind, or at least neutral. They are usually depicted as small creatures with a green skin, wearing red hats, and, like many fairies, found of singing and dancing.