Deep Cover I (Windurst)
- Speak with Pelpopo at (G-9) North, and she will ask you if you know about Fiendtrappers.
- She will give you a Fiendtrapper and 5 blank fiend plates.
- Equip them in your ranged and ammo slots respectively and go out and take some pictures of Yagudo. However, only a good shot from the front will be accepted.
- Unlike Soultrappers, the enemy does not need to have low health to be successfully trapped.
- Each enemy captured must have a different name. Capturing pictures of two different yagudo of the same type will be treated as a repeat.
- Trade the pictures to Pelpopo, one picture at a time.
- If the image is good, she will say: This will do very well!
- If the image is bad, she will say: This image wasn't captured very well...
- If the image is a repeat, she will say: We don't need any more images of those Beastmen.
- If you took a picture of the wrong yagudo, she will say: All those medals there don't represent your military prowess very well, do they?
- The mission is completed when you trade her 3 good images. You will receive EXP reward.
- Speak with Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the Ops and receive your Allied Notes.
- A great place to get pictures easily with a very small chance of aggro is Sauromugue Champaign (S) H-8 in the small fortifications there. They have 2 levels and there are 2-3 Yagudo on the lower level. You simply Invisible up the ladder to the 2nd level and start snapping pictures. There is a small chance of aggro if you become to close to the ledge. Just try to make sure they are "facing" you, and go between different forts to get different types of Yagudo.
- Campaign Yagudo do work for the pictures, including Yagudo leaders. Taking pictures during a Campaign Battle is probably the safest way. The easiest way to get a good picture is to attack a Yagudo during Campaign Battle and trying it to face you take a shot or just face them when they are attacking a Fortificacion(you dont need to participate in campaing battle to take a shot).
- Yagudo Transporters will not work, but the Yagudo Guards that follow them will.
- Fiendish Leechkeepers or any other Dark Kindred forces will not work.
- If you are repeating this mission, you must drop the Fiendtrapper before you can talk to Pelpopo again. You may keep unused fiend plates for repeats.
- The gear of the Yagudo Theomilitary has been increasing in quality at an alarming rate, causing great concern. Proceed to (G-9) and under the orders of Pelpopo, gather intel on the status of the enemy's weaponry.
Unit Requirement: 1