- To capture an image, go to your inventory and use the Fiendtrapper
- Trade your captured image plates to Mariette at G-9 Bastok Markets (S):
- If the image is excellent, she will say: This is most excellent!
You can even make out the individual scales of their vile skin!
We can only hope you are able to secure more footage of this caliber.
- If the image is good, she will say: This will do very well!
- If the image is bad, she will say: This image wasn't captured very well...
- If the image is a repeat, she will say: We don't need any more images of those <Beastmen>."
- If the image is taken too far away, she will say: Footage tells us nothing important.
- You need three good shots to complete the mission.
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete the mission.
- If you have a Fiendtrapper from a previous mission, you will need to discard it before beginning this mission.
- Extra blank or exposed Fiend Plates from a previous mission may be kept and used.
- You can not capture an image while under the effect of Sneak/Invisible.
- You must be face to face with the mob to get a good enough shot.
- Any Quadav mob will do for Deep Cover I (Bastok), Campaign Battle mobs included.
- Take images of different Quadav, Mariette won't take images of the same type of Quadav.
- The gear of the Quadav Shieldwarriors has been increasing in quality at an alarming rate, causing great concern. Proceed to (G-9) and under the orders of Mariette, gather intel on the status of the enemy's armor.
Unit Requirement: 1 member