Deep Cover I (San d'Oria)
- Speak with Crochepallade (H-9), he will ask you if you know about Fiendtrapper.
- He will give you a Fiendtrapper and 5 blank fiend plates.
- Equip them in your ranged and ammo slots respectively and go out and take some pictures of Orcs. However, only a good shot from the front will be accepted. Make sure to get at least 3 differently named Orcs.
- Unlike Soultrappers, the enemy does not need to have low health to be successfully trapped.
- Trade the pictures to Crochepallade.
- If the image is good, he will say This is actually a nice bit of work.
- If the image is bad, he will say Is this some kind of joke?
- Or if its really bad, he'll say Do you think I'm as blind as you are dull?...
- If you try to give him two pictures of the same Orc, he'll tell you he has enough intel on that type of Orc.
- The mission is completed when you trade him 3 good images. You will receive your EXP as a reward.
- Speak with Rasdinice to complete the Ops and receive your Allied Notes.
- Orcish Transporters will not work, but the Orcish Guards that follow them will.
- Fiendish Leechkeepers or any other Dark Kindred forces will not work.
- If you are repeating this mission, you must drop the Fiendtrapper before you can talk to Crochepallade again. You may keep unused fiend plates for repeats.
- The gear of the Orcish Hosts has been increasing in quality at an alarming rate, causing great concern. Proceed to (H-9) and under the orders of Crochepallade, gather intel on the status of the enemy's weaponry.
Unit Requirement: 1