Blood Weapon is a Dark Knight ultimate technique, which allows them to steal life energy through their weapon and add it to their own power. The greater the wound one inflicts on their enemy, the more energy they are able to steal. Unfortunately, the undead have no life energy within them, so this ability is ineffective on them.
- This ability has no effect on WS.
- This ability has no direct effect on attack power or accuracy.
- The effects of Blood Weapon stack with the ability Jump and High Jump if a player chooses to sub Dragoon.
- Most effectively used with Souleater to counteract HP lost during its use, which not only aids in the Dark Knight's survival, but helps keep Souleater at full power.
- As with all Drain effects, this ability has no effect on Undead enemies. The Additional Effect will fail to proc on these enemies.
- Seeing as Souleater adds damage to your normal by taking hp, it still heals you the same amount with blood weapon as it would without Souleater up.
- /ja "Blood Weapon" <me>
- Since Blood Weapon is a one hour special, some people prefer not to make a macro for it to prevent unintentional activation.