Title Obtained: Verthandi Ensnarer
Voidwalker Notorious Monster (Tier III)
Rolanberry Fields (S)
Batallia Downs (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by Yellow Abyssite which is obtained from Tier 2 VNMs in:
- Uses all Pixie attacks in addition to two unique TP moves:
- If Norn Arrows does not connect, Verthandi will continuously attempt to use Norn Arrows until it successfully connects.
- Seems like she uses her TP moves according to seasons like following:
- Summer Breeze: Cyclonic Turmoil , Lethe Arrows.
- Autumn Breeze: Cyclonic Torrent , Zephyr Arrow.
- Winter Breeze: Norn Arrows , Cyclonic Torrent.
- Spring Breeze: Lethe Arrows , Zephyr Arrow.
- Casts Protect V, Shell V, Holy II, Stoneskin, and Regen.
- Gradually builds resistance to Stun.
- Moves at 150% Movement speed.
- Very resistant to Elegy and Slow. Can land without Elemental Seal.
- Able to land Hojo: Ni as NIN/DRK without problems.
- Very Resistant to magical damage; T4 and AM2 hit for approximately 300-400 Damage, while Spirits Within and Atonement suffer a 50% reduction.
- Dispelling frequently is highly recommended as she keeps buffing herself back to back.
- As with all Tier 3 VNMs there is a chance that after defeating Verthandi the player that spawned Verthandi may obtain the key item Black Abyssite.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith Effect||Evolith Shape|
Verthandi means "happening" or "present". In Norse mythology, Verthandi (or Verðandi) governed the fates of the people as one of a trio of Norns. Fellow pixies Skuld and Urd take their names from the other two Norns.Verthandi is also commonly anglicized as Verdandi.