- Speak with Wetata at (G-10) in Windurst Woods to start the quest and receive a Green institute card.
- Speak with Kupipi in Heavens Tower to learn Trust: Kupipi.
- If this is not your first Trust spell, you also receive the Windurst Trust permit and complete the quest at this point.
- If this is your first Trust spell, cast Trust: Kupipi in either West Sarutabaruta or East Sarutabaruta and return to Kupipi in Heavens Tower to receive the Windurst Trust permit and complete the quest.
Trust: Nanaa Mihgo
- Once you are Rank 3 or higher in any nation and have completed the quest Mihgo's Amigo, go to (J-3) in Windurst Woods and speak with Nanaa Mihgo to learn Trust: Nanaa Mihgo.
- Once you are Rank 6 or higher in any nation, enter the Manustery and talk to Apururu at (H-9) of Windurst Woods to learn Trust: Ajido-Marujido.
- Once you have met unknown requirements, talk to Shantotto in Windurst Walls to learn Trust: Shantotto.
Shantotto's dialogue suggests the following prerequisites. If you are able to obtain the spell without meeting one of these requirements, please remove that requirement from the list.
- 1. Learn Trust: Nanaa Mihgo, Trust: Ajido-Marujido, Trust: Volker, and Trust: Trion.
- 2. Complete Curses, Foiled A-Golem!? (after obtaining the Warp II scroll, the trust cutscene can be started immediately if all other pre-requisites are met)
- Kupipi makes references to the following quests/missions if you have completed them:
- Nanaa Mihgo makes references to the following quests/missions if you have completed them:
- Starting in Windurst: if you met her instead of Ajido-Marujido in the opening segment.
- Rock Racketeer: mentions the sale of a rock to a Bastokan visitor
- Hitting the Marquisate: mentions stealing the treasure horde of Atarefaunet's Band
- Crying Over Onions: mentions the S.O.B.
- Roar! A Cat Burglar Bares Her Fangs: mentions battling you
- If you have the Nanaa Mihgo statue (obtained through a special code, normally distributed through buying the CD "Stolen Hearts / Nanaa Mihgo's" from Square Enix), Nanaa Mihgo will call you a "purrrvert" for having a likeness of her in your possession
- Ajido-Marujido makes references to the following quests/missions if you have completed them:
- Starting in Windurst: if you met him instead of Nanaa Mihgo in the opening segment.
- : mentions your many tasks for the Orastery
- Certain Windurst Waters (S) quests: mentions remembering someone who is your "spitaruing image"
- I Can Hear a Rainbow: mentions Carbuncle's Ruby
- Moon Reading: mentions the moon, stars, and Animastery.
- Shantotto makes references to the following quests/missions if you have completed them:
- Curses, Foiled...Again!?: mentions how you nearly murdered a Tarutaru
- Attaining Rank 6: mentions how you defeated the Shadow Lord
- Attaining Rank 10 in Windurst: mentions that you saved the Star Sibyl
- Three Paths: mentions Prishe and Yoran-Oran
- Aht Urhgan Mission 45: Ragnarok: mentions Ragnarok
- The Root of the Problem: mentions a time with Yoran-Oran and Koru-Moru and a grimy hat
- Wetata (Bomingo Round, Windurst Woods)
- Wetata of the Jeuno Institute of Magical Studies has introduced you to the Trust initiative and asked you to visit Kupipi in Heavens Tower.