||All jobs level 1|
- Obtained by talking with Apururu at Windurst Woods (H-9) after meeting all requirements.
- Rank 6 in any of San d'Oria, Bastok, or Windurst required to obtain.
- Prioritizes Dispel when necessary.
- Casts single-target Elemental Magic nukes in rapid succession, with a focus on high-power nukes.
- Casts up to Tier V Nukes.
- Nukes based on target's HP: lower HP = weaker spell
- Occasionally casts Slow.
- Casts Cure spells up to Cure IV in emergencies (red HP).
- Quickly depletes his MP, but becomes more conservative with spell tiers when the enemy's HP is low.
- Does not cast Ancient Magic, Enhancing Magic, or Area of Effect spells.
- Does not cast Drain, Aspir or Aspir II.
- Possesses the same auto-attack as the Mammet family: if the enemy is nearby, he shoots invisible projectiles from his hand.
- Possesses no Weapon Skills.
- Outside of battle, he can be Released and resummoned to restore all of his MP, as long as his recast timer is ready.
- Casts spell related to the threnody (if wind, cast aero if ice, cast blizzard etc.)
- Summon: Come! Together we will discover the truthy-wuth!
- Summon (with Koru-Moru in the party): What a coincidence to find... you here, Koru-Moru. I'd prefer-wer that we go our seperate ways...
- Summon (with Shantotto in the party): D-Doctor Shantotto! I expectaru you know who's on whose side?
- Summon (with Star Sibyl in the party): Oh, Star Sibyl! None are more devoted to you than Karaha-Baruha and myself.
- Summon (with Semih Lafihna in the party): Semih Lafihna, I trust-wust you can handle things here if something happens to me.
- Dismiss: Genius-wenius is never understood in its own time.
- Death: I've...failed.