Trial: Deal the finishing blow to a set number of experience-yielding monsters with the prescribed elemental attack.
Objective: 250 monsters of the treants family.
Equipment: Indra's Staff must be equipped.
- Finishing blow may come from any prescribed elemental source in the party, including avatars.
- Meriphataud Mountains (S) — Treant Sapling — (K-5), This camp is very easy to access, low risk, has 8 Saplings on 5 min retimers and the mobs are just high enough lvl to all give ~10 exp to lvl 95. Right: Screenshot of spawns.
- For a 99RDM/45SCH, Two-shotting would be highly difficult barring another MAB staff (Vourukasha I), outstanding gear, or outside support (Avatar's Favor, Wizard's Roll, etc). At 150 INT and +40 MAB, Ionohelix and melee make an effective combo, with Thunder IV hitting for around 50-55% of the sapling's health.
- Bhaflau Thickets - Treant Sapling and Olden Treant H-7 to I-7
- Bhaflau Thickets - F-7 there are four Treant Sapling and at G-6 there are two Treant Sapling. At both camps they do not link the Olden Treant in the camps.
- You can pull all 4 and AoE kill them. Phalanx, Stoneskin, Thundaga III, Sleepga, Stoneskin, Blizzaga III, Sleepga II, Stoneskin, Convert heal up with Cure III, Thundaga II, Sleepga, Thundaga III is my method. The last Thundaga III is way over kill but if any resists dont have to worry they will all die at the same time now.
- Grauberg (S) - Knotty Treant F-11 to J-11.
- Crawlers' Nest (S) - Witch Hazel H-11 to I-8, 8+ spawns easy to train and then kill by aga's. Respawn 16 mins.
- Caedarva Mire->Mature Treant/Treant Sapling, near the pond at (I-7). If you're careful, you can make a small train (6-8) of Saplings without aggroing/linking the treants and then proceed to kill them with -ga spells. Be careful and don't fight close to the pond (Jnun will detect by sound and HP during the night, and the slimes detect by sound), and not close to the treants either (aggro by sound). You can also kill the treants if you like, but they're tougher and have a lot more HP.
- Abyssea - Altepa - Barrens Treant. Can do a Dominion Op 14 (Altepa) (located at confl#8), use refresh/MAB atmas, etc. Fire V > Thunder IV > Thunder III is usually enough to kill 1.