- Upon usage, user's current HP and MP values are switched.
- Amount of converted HP and MP will not exceed user's maximum HP and MP values. If the user has a lower maximum HP or MP value than the current value of the opposite stat, any "spilled over" HP or MP is lost.
- EX: User has 700/700 HP and 5/500 MP. Upon usage, the user will have 5/700 HP and 500/500 MP. (200 of the converted HP has been lost.)
- At 0 MP this ability will not activate, as it would cause a self-KO. Instead, a message stating "Player cannot perform that action" will be received. In the past, the ability would still activate, but it would have no effect.
- Beware of any Damage Over Time effects you may have when using Convert, as these can still lead to an immediate subsequent death. Stoneskin "HP" is not factored into Convert and makes for an effective defense.
- A Puppetmaster's Stormwaker Frame or Harlequin Frame can use an alternative version of this ability in which 50% of the Automaton's current HP is converted to MP (MP is not converted to HP) by having a Mana Converter equipped and a Dark Maneuver in place. Additional Dark Maneuvers does not affect amount of HP converted to MP, but they affect what percentage of MP is necessary to trigger the conversion. Mana Converter has a 3 minute recast timer.