Sentinel's Scherzo


Mitigates the impact of severely damaging attacks for party members within an area of effect.


Spell cost: None
Spell element: Earth
Magic skill: Singing Skill

  • Reduces the damage taken of attacks that would otherwise deal 75% or more of your maximum HP.
  • Applies to both physical and magical damage.
  • Amount reduced is based on your combined skill.
  • Stacks with Earthen Armor. 1000 Needles was reduced to 270 damage with the two effects. Scherzo adds -28% and Earthen Armor adds -45% for a total of -73% damage taken. The total can rise to at least -83% damage taken with higher skills and Aoidos' Cothurnes +2.


Casting Time: 8 seconds
Recast Time: 24 seconds

Other Uses[edit]

Resale Price: 3,000~3,075 gil

How to Obtain[edit]

Auction House Category: Scrolls > Songs ( )


Price: 60,000 gil
Name Location Type
Yoskolo Lower Jeuno (I-8) Standard Merchant

Gold Sturdy Pyxis[edit]


Items that affect this song[edit]

Name Lvl Effects
Aoidos' Cothurnes +2 81 Scherzo +1

This article uses material from the "Sentinel%27s_Scherzo" article on FFXIclopedia and is licensed under the CC-BY-SA License.