- The battlefield requires three key items all three will be lost upon entry
- The fight takes place in a battlefield which has a time limit of 30 minutes
- <50% HP: Summons a Crystal Fetter (up to three simultaneously) upon successful casting of an elemental magic spell
- Damage taken by Provenance Watcher is drastically cut until these are defeated (cut by ~99% with three present, ~80% with two present, and ~50% with one present)
- The Crystal Fetters are each associated with one of the eight elements represented by their color.
- Each Crystal Fetter has approximately 5000 HP.
- Each Crystal Fetter may gain a debuffing aura associated with its element:
- (P) = Physical (M) = Magical
- Each Crystal Fetter can only be damaged by either physical or magical damage:
- Ice, Earth, Water, and Darkness Crystal Fetters can only be affected by physical damage.
- Thunder, Fire, Wind, and Light Crystal Fetters can only be affected by magical damage.
- Draw In: Will use if hate target is out of range during a TP move or spell cast
- Prismatic Breath: AoE (conal) damage & Inhibit TP (Store TP reduction)
- Acicular Brand: AoE damage
- Orogenesis: AoE damage, Weight, Choke, & Evasion Down
- Diffractive Break: AoE damage, Amnesia, Muddle, & Silence
- Euhedral Swat: Used only when hate is pulled from behind, similar to Spike Flail, high AoE damage/knockback.
- <50% HP:
- Crystallite Shower: AoE damage & Paralysis
- Graviton Crux: AoE (frontal) HP drain & knockback
- <30% HP:
- Phason Beam: AoE damage & Magic Defense Down
- Crystal Bolide: AoE damage, disables sub jobs
- Fragor Maximus: AoE (damage?) and weakness
- HP Cloak: Provenance Watcher's health bar is not visible throughout the battle.
- Battle Stances: Has three stances which alter the potential set of TP moves and magic spells:
- 100% - 51% HP: Wings closed
- 50% - 31% HP: Two wings open
- 30% or lower HP: All four wings open
- 100% - 51% HP: Tier III Single target nukes
- 31% - 50% HP: Tier IV single target and tier III -ga nukes, Holy, Comet
- 30% or lower HP: Tier V single target and tier IV -ga nukes, Holy II, Meteor
- AoE Debuffs: