HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Notes (West Sarutabaruta)
- Average spawn time is approximately 2 hours. Has been known to take over 4 hours to spawn.
- Placeholders respawn approximately every 5-7 minutes.
- The placeholder appears in 1 of 2 groups of Carrion Crows when viewed on Wide Scan. Both groups have 3 Carrion Crows and appear between a group of 3 Savanna Rarabs and 3 Yagudos (Initiate, Scribe, and Acolyte). The first group can be scanned from the Outpost and appears near the start of the list. The second group can be scanned on the road at (H-5), between the tree and the rock, and appears at the end of the list.
- Nunyenunc appears on Wide Scan after a group of Savanna Rarabs and before a group of Mandragoras.
- Extremely resistant to Light-based effects.
- Soloable by most jobs at level 20.
Notes (Nyzul Isle)
In Native American mythology (specifically the Shoshone, Paiute, Bannock, and a few other tribes from the Great Basin), Nunyenunc was a giant bird which carried off large mammals and men. It may be related to the cryptozoological Thunderbird, which was reported as flying off with large mammals like buffalo and bison, as well as people. Nunyenunc, however, has no association with Thunder.