|Temenos - Eastern Tower||7||A, T(H)|
|Central Temenos - 2nd Floor||7||A, T(H)|
|Central Temenos - 4th Floor||6||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Avatars that appear in certain areas of Temenos.
- All are susceptible to Stun - even Ramuh and Titan.
- They may be any avatar (except Diabolos, Alexander, and Odin), usually related to associated elementals.
- They can use any of their various blood pacts, including Astral Flow blood pacts. The damage from these Astral Flow pacts, such as Tidal Wave, is blocked by a difference in terrain height (e.g. standing on ramps will provide protection if the avatar is at the bottom).
- Temenos - Eastern Tower:
- On each floor, up to two item crates can appear. One contains treasure, the other contains a Mystic Avatar of the element represented by that floor.
- Opening the crate containing treasure causes the crate containing the Mystic Avatar to disappear.
- Central Temenos - 2nd Floor:
- When an elemental is defeated, the elemental whose element is weak to the element of the defeated elemental transforms into an associated Mystic Avatar.
- Central Temenos - 4th Floor:
- Summoned by Koo Buzu the Theomanic