||1||A, H, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading Pectin to the ??? at J-8 in Mount Zhayolm (in the tunnel, at the drop-off point).
- Claret does not appear to perform any normal attacks, relying instead on TP moves only. TP Moves of note include:
- In addition, Claret "attacks" by sitting on top of the player who has hate. While on them, it inflicts a poison effect with 100hp/tick Damage. The Poison generally lasts 3-5 ticks, unless Claret remains on top of your character.
- Claret does not drain HP while sitting on players, but it does have a high Regen rate (about 1% every 30 seconds).
- This poison effect overrides the effect of Poison Potions.
Claret is the English word for a red wine from Bordeaux. In Medieval English, claret was a spicy drink made from combining red wine with a mixture of spices (anise, fennel, cinnamon, cardamom, and caraway, among others). More recently, claret is used as slang for "blood" in certain areas of the UK.