Family: Biotechnological Weapons
Strong to: Dark
Title Obtained: Apollyon Ravager
Proto-Omega on all 4 feet
||A, T(S), T(H)|
A = Aggressive; NA = Non-Aggresive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound;|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Pod Ejection spawns a Gunpod. Used only when entering its bipedal form, or at any time while it is in its 3rd and final form.
- The Gunpods have about 2000 HP, so two Tier IV nukes or Spirits Withins should kill them. They hit hard, and are capable of triple-attack, so a tank with shadows is recommended.
- They drop 5-6 Ancient Beastcoins, one AF+1 material, one chip you used to enter the battle, or one synthesis material.
- Hyper Pulse: AoE ~300 damage, Gravity and short Bind .
- Rear Lasers: Damage and Petrification, used when someone behind Omega gets hate.
- Ion Efflux: Cone Attack Paralysis
- Stun Cannon: Cone Attack ~300 damage and Paralysis
- Target Analysis: AoE Absorb-ALL, absorbed by Utsusemi .
- Floodlight: AoE ~300 damage, Blind and Silence , ignores Utsusemi .
- Pod Ejection: Spawns a Gunpod
- Colossal Blow: Throat Stab-like damage, knockback and hate reset, ignores Utsusemi.
- Laser Shower: Cone Attack Defense Down ~150-900 magic based damage. Tanking from off-center reduces damage similar to Wyrm breath attacks.
- Guided Missile: Targeted AoE ~500 damage (and Bind?), absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Guided Missile II: Targeted AoE ~400 damage (and Bind?), NOT absorbed by Utsusemi
- Pile Pitch: Reduces a single target to 10% hp, enmity loss, Bind, ignores Utsusemi
- Possesses a Counter trait.
- Posseses an Auto-Regen (low to moderate).
- Moves at Flee speed. (~+100% Movement Speed) in Quadrupedal stance and in the Final form.
- Susceptible to Slow and Paralyze. Immune to Bind , Blind , Gravity .
- Unlike Omega, it cannot be aspired for MP, nor does CCB Polymer affect it.
- Additional effect: Stun on its melee attacks (stun effect reduced to 20% chance of stun).
*Proto-Omega has 3 forms or stances depending on its remaining HP:
- 100-70% HP: Quadrupedal stance. In this form, Omega is vulnerable to magical damage and extremely resistant to physical damage.
- 70-30% HP: Switches to bipedal stance, and will periodically alternate back to quadrupedal stance. In its bipedal form, Omega is vulnerable to physical damage and extremely resistant to magical damage.
- <30% HP: Final form. It will always remain in its bipedal form at this point, although it is different from the bipedal form used earlier, and employs different attacks and defenses. In this form Omega is resistant to both physical and magical damage, but the resistance is less potent than of the previous forms (approximately 50% damage taken from all attacks)
*The final chest will contain several Ancient Beastcoins and at least 2 Omega's Fragments (that are not Omega's Heart).
Omega is the 24th and final letter in the modern Greek alphabet. Because of this, the word is often used to denote the last, the end, or the ultimate limit of a set, in contrast to Alpha, the first letter of the modern Greek alphabet.