- For your final test to become a knight, speak with Balasiel once more. He will read to you from the Book of Tasks a riddle on where to go next. This riddle leads you to the guards in Victory Square.
- Speak with Baunise Southern San d'Oria (H-9) (on the parapet over Westgate) to obtain the Book of the West, and then to Cahaurme Southern San d'Oria (J-9) (on the parapet over Eastgate) to obtain the Book of the East. These books direct you to seek an item in Davoi to give to Balasiel.
- Travel to Davoi.
- You will require Sneak and Invisible in Davoi. Use Sneak on all water mobs and Invisible for all Orcs. Some Orcs will still aggro to 99 players with item level 119 gear , and you can be detected by them even while making your way through the river.
- Examine the Disused Well at (E-10) to retrieve the Knight's Soul key item.
- The directions below can get a little confusing. To make it easier on yourself, look at the Davoi map. You need to get into the river at (J-10) (blue strip) and follow it to (D-8).
- The easiest way to do this is to head south from the entrance to Davoi along the path at (J-8).
- Head straight south through that camp to the path at (K-10). Head southwest through that path until you reach water.
- Follow the water until you reach a fork, and follow the fork west. Follow the water until it bends north (very west of map), and you can move onto a path heading south at (D-8).
- Move southeast through that camp and straight south along the path to the Disused Well at (E-10).
- Be cautious of a possible NM that may be guarding the well: Blubbery Bulge. Usually it is only a Davoi Mush.
- Return to Balasiel for your reward and the ability to become a Paladin.
Note: The Paladin job will not show in your Job Level list until you have selected it as a main or sub job from your Mog House.
- Balasiel (Watchdog Alley, Southern San d'Oria)
- Solve the riddle of the task book.