NOTE: If Morjean will only say "Ah, good day. I am Morjean, a researcher here...", it doesn't hold up the quest. Before heading out, be sure to have some sort of Sneak/Invisible to avoid aggro, and Warp for a quick escape once you have the Stalactite Dew.
- Following the right wall, travel to G-4 (Map 2, A). You are now on Map 1.
- Following the right wall, travel to G-6 (Map 1, C). You are now on Map 2.
- To your left, touch the ??? that rests in the pool of water.
NOTE: Keep Sneak up at all times! In this room, Shriekers, Hognosed Bats, and Jellies aggro by sound.
- Quickly search for the second ??? near the center of this room to receive the Key Item: Stalactite Dew. If you did not receive the key item, you have missed a step or you took too long between the ??? points.
NOTE: It is possible for a Will-o'-the-Wisp to be by the pool or the Stalactite and it will aggro by sight.
- Return to Balasiel for your recognition. You can take A Knight's Test without having to zone after completing the quest if the requirement has been passed.
- Balasiel (Watchdog Alley, Southern San d'Oria)
- Journey to the waterfall in Ordelle's Caves, and bring back proof of your visit.