- Displays grimoire abilities available when using Light Arts or Dark Arts.
- Obtained: Scholar Level 10
- Duration: 1:00, when a compatible spell is cast, or Arts switch
Stratagems are Scholar unique Job Abilities that share a single recast timer. Stratagems are different from normal job abilities, in that they can store up to five "charges", which can be used back-to-back.
- Each charge will be regained at an interval dependent on level.
- Charges can only be restored one at a time.
- The maximum number of charges that can be stored is determined by level.
|| Recharge Time per Charge
|99 w/ 550 JP
- Once multiple charges are obtained, stratagems can be combined for added effect. For example, you can combine Manifestation with Parsimony and the MP cost will be normal instead of double.
- When using the “/recast” text command (on a specific stratagem), it will display the amount of time remaining until a new charge will be generated, as well as the current number of charges available.
- Tabula Rasa allows you to use stratagems without cost. For instance, under this effect a level 25 scholar can use Penury and Celerity for a single spell.
- Switching arts will erase active stratagems. For instance, you can't use Parsimony then switch to Light Arts to cast white magic enfeebling spells.
Light Arts stratagems can only be used while the Light Arts job ability is active.
Dark Arts stratagems can only be used while the Dark Arts job ability is active.
- /ja "Name of Stratagem" <me>