- Addendum: White is a stratagem, which obeys different usage rules than typical Job Abilities.
- When Addendum: White is used, it upgrades Light Arts to allow casting of the below listed White Magic spells until death, changing to Dark Arts, or entering another zone.
- Addendum: White consumes one Strategem charge, but one use will last as described above. It also resets the remaining time on Light Arts to 2 hours.
- The magic skill bonus to divine, enhancing, enfeebling, and healing from Light Arts remain unchanged with the activation of Addendum: White. MP cost reduction and reduced casting time for White Magic also remain the same.
- Addendum refers to extra pages added to a book. Along with the Errata, which are corrections to mistakes in a book, they are additions to a book that are given out after its initial release. Addendum is a fitting word: it adds more pages to your Grimoire, allowing you more spells to cast, and it was released after Scholar's initial release.
- /ja "Addendum: White" <me>
The addendum grants access to the following spells: