This secret technique allows a Samurai to draw out power from the depths of their very being and release it in bursts. A Samurai must make their mind clear like an unclouded mirror, and their spirit serene like the surface of water. Hence, ¡ clear mirror, still water.
- Even with Meikyo Shisui active, changing your weapon or being struck with certain enemy abilities, such as Feather Tickle, will still result in your TP dropping back down to zero. Exercise the appropriate caution when using this ability.
- When active, Weapon Skills will still require at least 100% TP in order to be used, but they will only drain 100% TP instead of all TP, allowing easily-achieved self-Skillchains.
- Unlike with Sekkanoki, the TP modifier of the WS performed will be based on the amount of TP the player had prior to performing the WS, despite only using 100% TP. For example, if a player uses Meikyo Shisui and then uses Tachi: Enpi three times, the first use will have a 300% TP modifier, the second will have 200%, and the third will have 100%.
- The TP Bonus effect from Hagun is also applied under Meikyo Shisui status, whereas it is not with Sekkanoki. (The first WS performed will not see any benefit, however, because effective TP cannot be increased past 300%.)
- When active, TP that would normally be gained from striking or being struck by an enemy will be negated.
- When active, the use of a Dusty Wing (300% TP wing) will effectively grant the user a "double" Meikyo Shisui, as long as used while the 1hr is up as TP will be refilled to 300% for another 3 Weapon skills.
- /ja "Meikyo Shisui" <me>
- Since Meikyo Shisui is a one hour special, some people prefer not to make a macro for it to prevent unintentional activation.